Friday, August 10, 2012

Guardian

We had our first Guardian appointment today and I'm pretty excited about some of the options we selected. Both my husband and I really love music, so we opted for some of the home audio selections. 

  1. 1 pair of Klipsch CS-650-R in-ceiling speakers with volume control in Great Room
  2. 1 pair of Klipsch CS-650-R in-ceiling speakers with volume control in Master Bedroom
  3. 5.1 Premium Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System in Basement
  4. 8 Cable Jacks
  5. 2 Telephone Jacks
  6. 2 Data Jacks
  7. Pre-wire for a wall mounted TV in Great Room with all the components rerouted to the mud room closet.   
By the end of the appointment my head was spinning but I think we got everything we wanted!
In other news, we decided we wouldn't fight for the fireplace.  Yes it would be very nice, but we will just spend that money elsewhere, like during our flooring appointment on the 17th. I want to make it clear however, that we are NOT going to give our SR a 10 like he begged us for in our first meeting with him.    

No comments:

Post a Comment