Monday, August 6, 2012

Waiting waiting waiting....oh and packing!

Unfortunately, we have no new updates yet. We made a few changes to the house (and keep going back and forth with the fireplace), but nothing too major. Really, we are playing the waiting game and hoping all goes well with the closing of our current home; the date is still set at September 7, 2012. To pass the time we've been packing! I really didn't realize how much stuff a family can acquire over the years until I started to pack it all up!

My main concern now is NVR Mortgage. I've read some horror stories online about them. I really hope they stay true to form and don't try to pull out some hidden fees when we go into settlement.  This week we have our wiring appointment with Guardian, so more updates after then.

No comments:

Post a Comment