Monday, November 19, 2012

Tile/Vinyl

This past week our house received several updates including flooring, paint, trim, and Guardian products. The tile work was completed in the hall bath, and basement bath. The master bath was about 70% complete to be finished up today. Guardian was out and installed speakers, volume controls, and cable/data jacks on the walls and media closet. This week they should be installing our laminate and finishing the tile with our cabinets arriving on Wednesday. Still no electricity at this point and no time frame given as to when we can expect the power company to install our meter. This may very well delay our closing quite a bit, but we are hopeful for a positive outcome soon.

Pantry (left) French door to basement (right) 

Volume Control for Kitchen Audio 

 Great Room Speakers

Media Closet in mudroom 


The infamous capped wall with railing 

Master Bath Tile - floor 

Master Shower Tile 

Master Bath Vanity 

 Laundry Room Vinyl


 Basement Audio & Data

Basement Bath

6 comments:

  1. I love all the audio in the mudroom. Way to think ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niceee! The audio package was on my list of things hubby shot down :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to all the audio upgrades!! Since we didn't get the gas fireplace, we spent the money with guardian.

      Delete
  3. Isn't it wonderful to get those things that matter! I have to admit the media closet will be awesome! Smart Choice and it looks great!!

    I really like the 15 lite panel door on the basement. This is one of the things that did not reach my list that I was not happy about. Our SR refuse to add it to our change orders because she did not have a price for it on the selection sheet and did not want to get pricing. So I did not fight for it because I knew it would be much cheaper than RHs price and I needed three additional doors installed and Lowes had them at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you got a very similar tile/listello combination to what we did (the listello looks identical) and I have to say that it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete